Dec 14, 2012

Lazy Car 3.0 is here

Not so many changes as in the previous version, but Lazy Car 3.0 is here nontheless.

The main feature that was added (and requested a long time ago) was making TTS heard through the BT headset. This is now possible, if enabling the "Through BT Headset" option under "Incoming Messages".
Other than that, there were various other changes & fixes, such as the Notifications getting an update (and it's now much more customizable), and rearrangement of the settings screen.

Have fun using Lazy Car, and look out for a few more updates already on the way =)

8 comments:

  1. Just downloaded. Thanks for the fee app. I will give you some feedback soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent addition!

    What about auto enable on selected Bluetooth devices (ie my car, but not my headphones)

    Also, I would love to be able to tts reply to incoming texts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good ideas.
      Selected Bluetooth devices is a bit tricky in Android, but I'm trying to do something with it. Might take a bit, though.

      TTS reply will be added soon :)

      Delete
  3. I canot work my htc one X+
    Can you help me? please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course!
      Email me with the specifics and I'll try to help out.

      Delete
  4. Can you help me
    drngothanhtung@gmail.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. LG L5 ICS 4.0.3 doesn't work at all, when i enable it non of the functions work and after some time device disables it in complete (same thing on samsung galaxy 5 froyo 2.2 with phantom disabling but app is working fine wile its enabled). No task killers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Srdjan,
      This is the first I hear of the app completely not working.
      What's Samsung Galaxy 5?..
      Please contact me by email, and I'll try to help you.

      Delete