I'm compiling a list of features & fixes for the next edition, and would love any suggestions by you - please leave a comment for this post with anything you think of - however wild an idea it is.
I'm not promising anything, of course, but I'll try to implement as much of the features as possible.
The next update (coming this month) will contain mostly fixes, but I might be able to squeeze in some new features. Next update will be a major version for Lazy Car, and will contain all the new features I plan to add.
Here are the features I have so far, leave a comment with anything further you'd like to see in the app:
- Mute phone sound when TTS is on.
- List of SMS reply texts for quick changes.
- Block & notify of incoming SMS and Email when the app is on.
- Disable TTS feature of Lazy Car during a call (so SMS don't interfere with conversation).
- Add headphones auto-enable support (NOT headset!)
- SMS reading through headset
- Text by voice
- Improved auto-answer/auto-reply priorities.
- Issues to be fixed:
- Auto-answer improvements
- Various blutetooth headset issues
- SMS reads out reapeatedly
- Improve the brightness slider
In addition, keep in mind that this is still a driving mode app and any suggested features should be suited to that.